Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

FRIENDS OF SPEEDY TV # 85



Happy Monday, time for a new challenge at FOSTV today.
 We are looking for glitter, just stop on by and show us how you like 
to use glitter. I  have used the mermaid from MFP a Heinrich Co, Oh Crab set.
 After coloring I cut her out and added glitter. There are little glitter dots
 on the mat she is added to. Using a Spellbinder Scalloped Border die 
I cut three layers and glittered the tops for waves. The angel fish is also
 from the same OH Crab set, colored, glittered and cut out.
The background was embossed and extra fine glitter added to it also.
The bow is tied from cheesecloth.

14 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is so cute! i love the cheesecloth bow. :)

*Vicki* said...

WOW! So gorgeous Davi!! Love the bubble effects here and sparkly glitter! :)

jimlynn said...

Love all the glitter on this gorgeous card! So pretty - and I'm really wishing I had a figure like that too! LOL! Beautiful card, Davi!!!
Lynn

Lisa said...

Love, love, love!! Oh my gosh, the mermaid is gorgeous!! The glitter is fabulous!! The bubble embossing is perfect!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

This is lovely and I bet it looks even better IRL ... Love the glitter and such a fabulous mermaid!

Gail said...

This is a great creation Davi - I do not have this stamp set - you did a wonderful job on your mermaid and fish! Have a fun week!

Mary Marsh said...

this is just the cutest card Davi-love the mermaid and angel fish image-the glitter added on your waves looks great

Kimberly S said...

Very artistic look to this one Davi, and I love the texture with the embossing, glitter and cheesecloth! hugs, Kimberly

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Davi! Love the added texture! Have a great day!

AppleApricot Wen said...

So cute Davi, what a wonderful detail is that bright yellow fish. And so love the cheesecloth bow! Hugs, Wendy

Benzi said...

Cute and fun card, Davi. I love all the glitter on your waves....makes them look like the sun when shining on them. Clever cheesecloth ribbon.

Unknown said...

How cute my friend. I love the way you used the glitter. What a fabulous card.

Hugs~

Peanut said...

Too cute, my friend. Love the textures on this card.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Davi, I love that gorgeous image and all of the sparkle!!
Big hugs, Tammy