Translate

Friday, August 30, 2013

TUTORIAL TIME WITH SPEEDY TV


Today our  TTSTV CHALLENGE  is to make a Magic Slider Card. 
The tutorial is brought to us by Lagene. This one is a little involved but makes 
a very cool card. I couldnt get my video to work and thats really what you
 need to get the full effect of the "magic".
When the stamped image is pulled up it turns to color. I used the
pansies Today Tomorrow and Always Set.
After stamping and coloring my images I did the assembly, which
you can find HERE. It seemed so plain so I added the strips
and pearls down the sides and on the pull tab.

The sentiment was punched dotted with tiny pearls
and the sentiment from the what else but Just A Note Set!
Here you can see it as you start to pull and the color begins
to appear.


Now you can see the image in full color. This was a fun card
to make, so stop by and check out Lagenes very detailed
Tutorial. We would love to have you join the fun this week!

22 comments:

Lagene said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your added pearls!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! What an amazing project Davi!! I love this technique and I've never tried it! Beautiful job!! Have a lovely weekend my friend! HUGS

Jane said...

Very pretty Davi!!! You rocked this tutorial!!!

Jane said...

Very pretty Davi!!! You rocked this tutorial!!!

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous, Davi!! I remember trying a card like this a few years ago - but I completely forgot all about the technique!! Your card is simply stunning my friend!! The flowers are beautiful!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jimlynn said...

Davi, this is a beautiful slider card! Those pansies (which are my very favorite flower) are so pretty and love the addition of the pearls! Sensational.
Lynn

Ros Crawford said...

This is really lovely and so clever!

Stampsnob. said...

So pretty........Lis

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Davi! The pansies look fantastic!

Kimberly S said...

Wow, what an interesting technique Davi, it looks beautiful! Pretty coloring on your flowers, and I love the feminine touch of pearls. Enjoy you weekend! :) hugs, Kimberly

Heather Rogers said...

What beautiful Pansies! Love the shaped card. :)

Unknown said...

What a cool card. I just love the design..

Hugs~

Karin said...

beautiful card, love the brown and pink colors!
Have a great weekend!
Groetjes Karin

Pat said...

Beautifully colored pansies

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Davi. Great job coloring the pansies. I love these magic slider cards. I have never made one but have put it on my to do list. LOL

Mary Marsh said...

even without the video you get the idea of this great technique-you did a wonderful job with it Davi-have a great holiday week-end

Anonymous said...

Gorgeousness!

Winnie and Patty said...

Davi--this card is amazing! I love it! And you used one of my favorite stamps sets too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, love the colour combo and the fabby technique
Lindsay xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous creation Davi, I love that fabulous design and your beautiful rich colors!!
Hugs, Tammy

Ginny Maxam said...

Very Very pretty card Davi! Your colors choices and coloring are lovely especially for the slider card!!
Have a great labor day!!

Benzi said...

What a cool technique. Your pansies are so richly colored and fabulous. What a great card!!!
Looks as if I've gotten behind a bit.