Translate

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

TUESDAY THROWDOWN TEAM B



Good Morning, Happy Tuesday to you all!  Today is the day for another TT Challenge 
. This week it is to use your scraps. If you are like me I have a giant box of scraps
 but I had a struggle trying to do this one, how crazy it that!! It seemed nothing
 quite fit together as I wanted it to lol. Our sponsor is Digital Delights and 
my image is called Flower Power Daffy. So I had two pieces of bright pink
 I put together and embossed them for the base. I had a little strip of
 stripped dp, really can you believe I saved that little strip! Well it became
 the perfect piece to cover the seam on the pink. I had a little scrap of 
lavender not big enough to cut a whole square because of the way it 
was angled but could get two halves. I used a Spellbinder decorative 
square to cut those out with a piece of green and that was enough to 
decorate the corners. I added a little string of pearls to finish the 
edges and the sentiment was punched with SU punches. 
Viola its done. We would be delighted to see you stop
 by and join out team in the challenge this week!

13 comments:

Kimberly S said...

She is simply adorable Davi! You've colored her up beautifully, and I love the faux stitching and die cut pieces! :) hugs, Kimberly

*Vicki* said...

Davi, this is so sweet!! I love your bright colors and fancy corner pieces with the pearls! :) Thanks for the inspiration with your scraps!! HUGS :)

Melody said...

She is SO cute and I love the embellished corners!

Tammy said...

Awww Davi this is so cute, I love that sweet little girl and your fabulous corners!!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa said...

This is adorable, Davi!! What a sweet image!! I love how you colored her!! The way you used the Spellbinders is so creative and fabulous!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card Davi! Love her sweet rosy cheeks!

Ros Crawford said...

We all have a zillion scraps!! My box just keeps getting bigger! You really made great use of yours ... this is so pretty and your image is adorable!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

So darling and love the embellished corners! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Benzi said...

This is such a sweet card, Davi, and a great use of scraps. My scrap drawer is about to POP!!

Kim said...

Beautiful use of your scraps! Love all the embossing and dies. The image is so cute.

Julie said...

Such a cute image! Love your scraps!

Hugs from your teamie!

Julie x

Mary Marsh said...

cute card Davi and I love the decorative triangle corners

Shannon White said...

Awww, How Sweet is she!! Love your Darling image Miss Davi and the Elegant, Pretty corner details and the sweet pearls to! Just Wonderful! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon