Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

TUTORIAL TIME WITH SPEEDY TV #61



Oh yes it Friday!! That mean a new challenge at TTSTV. Today its brought
 to us by Pat and it called Block It... stop by the challenge to check out 
the quick tutorial. I used the one of the cute little dinos from the 
new release. After coloring my little guy I did the block it technique 
and added the roar to give it the chalkboard look. A little punched 
border , faux stitching and my quick and easy card was done. Stop by
and join our challenge this week, we have a great stamp
 set for the winner. Happy weekend to you all!

16 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is so stinkin' cute! :)

Benzi said...

I love your dino..so cute. Also, I like the way you did the RRRoar!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love the roar included in the block.

Stampsnob. said...

Love the colors Good job......Lis

Pat said...

Love the bright cheerful colors.

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! The dino is sooo cute!! I love the doodling around the sentiment and image!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lagene said...

The orange on black is a great contrast! Love your layout too!

jimlynn said...

David, it just doesn't get any cuter than this! I love the frame you created around that cute image and the chalkboard technique goes perfect. Love it!
Lynn

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Davi! Great job coloring the dino!

Ros Crawford said...

So sweet ... he looks so good in your chalkboard

*Vicki* said...

Such a cute and sweet Dino Davi! Love the fun colors and design! HUGS :)

Kimberly S said...

Awww....what a cute card and sweet little dino image! Fun technique with the chalkboard, and I love the doodled lines! Hope you're having a great weekend! hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

This is too cute. That image is adorable.

Hugs~

Janine said...

That technique works great with the dinosaur image. Cute card.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Just adorable!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Gail said...

Great card for a little boy in my opinion - you did a wonderful job - Gail