Translate

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter



If any of my wonderful blog friends stop by today just want to say Hope you all have a Wonderful Easter Resurrection Day hopefully gathering with family and or friends. My little sister is visiting for the weekend. We only see each other a few times a year so its always a treat when she comes. My nephew is here with him new son so we are all ogling over the baby. I saw this precious pic of a baby lop in the beautiful flowers thought I would share. We also took some pics of some our newest group of babies..not so small now along with Memaw and Papa. Thought I would post a pic of them...Something to make you smile!! Be blessed my friends

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy Easter Davi!

Benzi said...

Davi, these bunnies are just the cutest things. Sounds as if you had a wonderful Easter. Mine wasn't so good as hubby and I spent 7 hours in the emergency room. He is fine now or will be as soon as he takes 10 days worth of meds.

I'm so glad you got to visit with your sis....those are always great times. And, a baby to love on...there's nothing sweeter.

Unknown said...

I do hope you had a happy Easter. Those bunnies are so sweet!

Hugs, Linda

Tammy said...

Awww sweet pictures Davi! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!
Tammy :)