Translate

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

PIXIE COTTAGE CHALLENGE & PASSIONATELY ARTISTIC

My first post is for The Pixie Cottage.


Our challenge for this week is Sweet Treats.
I stamped the the fun cupcake trio image twice and then water colored.
I cut the tops off the two front cupcakes and foam dotted on.

Used a MS loop punch to make a little border of the yummy
sweet treats dp. Stitched all of it on then foam dotted on the
cupcakes. The sentiment was punched with a SU scalloped oval
and the daisy is Marvy punch. A little ribbon to finish it off.


Entering Challenges:
Crazy Amigo: April does what it wants



Its a new week and a new party at
Passionately Artistic

I have used the Robyn's Fetish image...It's a dragonfly day. It is a versatile
image fun to water color. Embossed the green paper using a
dotted swiss folder. I used the out of the box technique for this image.
I printed the image a second
time and cut out the top flower and foam dotted it on. After stitching all
the papers I used the buttons for centers on the
big dots. I made a big circle for the sentiment.

Entering challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Anything goes
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday: Happy Birthday
Amusing: Buttons


Jani I need your blog address!!

18 comments:

Margaret said...

Two gorgeous cards. If I had to choose one I wouldn't be able to!

Margaret xx

jimlynn said...

That first one is so cute and just absolutely YUMMY looking!! Adorable.
Love the second one too with the fun DP and dragon fly!
Lynn

B and L Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B and L Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Davi.. So sorry for the deleted messages about.. I was logged on to an old account. Your cards look amazing I just love those sweet cupcakes. And the paper and image on your second card look wonderful.

Hugs~

Pauline said...

Two fabulous cards, lovely images, and fab papers! so fresh and springy1

Tammy said...

Adorable cards Davi! I love the popped up cupcakes on your 1st card... the design and color combo on the 2nd is gorgeous!!
Hugs, Tammy

Benzi said...

Great cards, Davi. Those are some of the yummiest cupcakes I've seen. I love all the big circles on the second card and a wonderful out of the box technique with the critter. :-)

Shannon White said...

Oh My, these are both Just So Sweet and Adorable Miss Davi! love the Yummy cupcakes and Sweet Pink and green dp's on your fist one and Love the Adorable image and cheery springy feel of your second one!

Hugs
Shannon

Amanda said...

I love your bright and cheery cards! I love it when cards do that, and both of yours has given me a joyful feeling - Thank you :)

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda

Beate said...

Oh...I love both cards. Love the images and the papers you chose.
Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday challenge this week.
Happy Easter! Hugs and smiles

Mona Pendleton said...

Such sweet cards Davi! Those cupcakes look scrumptious and that dragon fly is darling! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Unknown said...

Both cards look great. Those cupcakes look yummy and I love the colors on the dragonfly card.

Unknown said...

Oops! I forgot to add my blog address.

papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Thanks

Annette Bowes said...

Yummy first card Davi, those cupcakes look delicious. Beautiful dragonfly card love the stitching, take careX:)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh like a breath of fresh air these cards are Davi-- so pleasant and cheerful!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Davi these are two gorgeous cards I really love that dragonfly one the colours are lovely and that first one looks so delicious.
Happy Easter
Hugs
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Two fun, great cards! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week! I was gone all week but am catching up today and will post the winner this afternoon on my blog. Have a great week!