Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pixie Cottage Challenge

Today will be the last challenge for the Pixie Cottage until Sept.


Michelle has a big load and needs a little time to regroup so we will be taking
the summer off but will  come back in the fall 
refreshed. I want to say a special thanks to Michelle for having me
on her team as I have learned and grown so much since starting.
  Hope you will join us in this challenge. As always 
you have a choice of sketch  and/or theme of Mother's Day or
 a Special Woman. I have used the 
Pixie Cottage Lily image for my card today. I love this image because
 depending on the colors you can do so much with it. I stamped 
it twice, water colored and then cut them out to layer. After
 cuttting the mat outwith a Spellbinder label #  
I embossed then attached the lillies. I stitched on  the
Fab Scraps dp then attached the lace and the
dyed ribbon. A few little jewels for some girly sparkle.
 The sentiment was cut with a
Spellbinder label #16 and attached to a 
Spellbinder die from the Parisian Accents.
 Stop by to see the lovely creations all of my teammates have made.
 Entering Challenges:
Love To Create: Anything Goes



9 comments:

Benzi said...

Those lilies and lace are just beautiful, Davi! Love it all in pink.

That's quite a break until September..great for enjoying the summer, though.

Unknown said...

Oh what a pretty card.. I just love the lace you added. Looks great my friend.. And you know I just love you coloring...

Hugs~

Ellis said...

Beautiful card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous Davi! Those blooms are fabulous and I love the pretty lace trim! What a fab way to end the season of challenges!

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers, Davi. You did such an awesome job on the colors.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Pauline said...

I really love your beautiful colouring on these stunning lilies Davi! What a beautiful card, a gift in itself!

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Davi this is absolutely stunning, wow, those flowers look amazing and so very beautiful, the colours and design is fantastic, wow, awesome card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Davi gorgeous flowers and the colour is fab hugs Elaine

Crafty and Green said...

Stunningly Beautiful, Davi! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We hope you come back and play with us again Really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina