Translate

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PIXIE COTTAGE CHALLENGE

The Pixie Cottage has a new challenge for you today.
I don't usually use the sketch but I did today, taking a little
liberty with it. As always you can chose the sketch and/or theme
which is green & gorgeous.

I flipped the sketch sideways for this one. I've been
hoarding these dps for quite a while so was the
perfect time to let go of them. Because the sweet
little Hannah images always make me smile I
chose her today. After water coloring her I matted
her on what else but green. The sentiment was
matted and attached to the Spellbinder Fancy
Tag with a couple jewels. The pretty little green
border is a Paper Trey Ink die I won a while
back, not sure of the name. My lace was stitched on
and a little dyed ribbon added. The bow was tied
with the green button. Certainly went with the green
theme this time. Now you might want to use the green
angle and join us. Be sure to stop over to see all the
cards my talented team mates have made this week.
They are beautiful!


Entering Challenges:
Tammy's Scrapin Corner: Anything Goes w/ a splash of green

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wowww Davi this is stunning, wow, that green is beautiful I love that lace and think that flippin the sketch was a good idea as it really works, the image is gorgeous, this is a colourful and refreshing creation, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous coloring and a gorgeous card! Love this one, Davi.
Lynn

Unknown said...

Wow I love the purple so much. This is fantastic.

Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

I hope to see you enter next week!!

Unknown said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous card. Your coloring is fabulous.. I love how you flipped this sketch. Looks great that way!!

Hugs~

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Davi! I LOVE the colors, your adorable image and that fabulous lace!!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Davi!! I love the pretty colors and the image is so sweet!! What a stunning card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Davi! Great job coloring that sweet image and love the fancy trim!

Faye said...

Davi, I am LOVING the green! This is a gorgeous card. xx

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors.

Benzi said...

Davi, this is such a precious card! And, the color of your ribbon is over the top beautiful.

Carol L said...

What a fabulous card! I love the purple/green combination (my fav) but what you've done here is just amazing!! Gorgeous card, I love every detail!

Jill said...

ohh gorgeous card and I love your stitching so neat thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx