Translate

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Good Morning Friends

Hope your week is off to a good start!
  This week at Tuesday Throwdown Team B has a Sketch for you to use.
 
 Our Sponsor My Grafico has given us a fun Set Pretty Mermaid to use.
 My granddaughter turns 8 Friday so I have made this card for her. They live in Oahu and 
I cant be there for her birthday so Im hoping she will enjoy her card.  I have taken 
quite a bit of liberty with the sketch as you can see. I used the wall of seaweed for the 
strip and the fish for the button. The rest of the seaweed 
 and sweet Mermaid for the second square. After printing
 and coloring all the pieces I cut them out. The base is colored with Gelatos, 
embossed and stitched on the aqua base. After attaching all the pieces I added 
the jewels and stickles to the sentiment.

Check out all the fun ideas my Teamies came up with!!
You have until next Monday eve to join in the fun...

14 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What an adorable card with so much detail!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a sweet and beautiful card Davi
Gr Karin

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, love, love the adorable mermaid!! She's so sweet!! This is absolutely gorgeous, Davi!! The details are perfect!! Your granddaughter will adore it!! Happy birthday to her!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

alexandra s.m. said...

Awww...such a beautiful and adorable card Davi!
Happy Birthday to your sweet GD!

Tammy said...

This is adorable Davi! Fabulous coloring and I love the fun little scene you've created! Your granddaughter will love this!
Hugs, Tammy

Kim said...

I LOVE your scene! It looks awesome.

Andrea W said...

Such a pretty card! The embossed background is perfect for the underwater scene and I love your stitched edges.

AO Creations said...

Super cute, so excited to be on the team with you!!!

*Vicki* said...

This is such a fantastic underwater scene Davi!! I just love the wonderful colors and texture you gave your design!! Great take on the sketch! :) HUGS

Debi said...

What a wonderful way to use the images as the shapes in the sketch. Perfect card for a granddaughter in Hawaii. Love it. Hugs, Debi

Stella said...

Oh my this is so sweet. Your mermaid is a cutie; and adroable! I love the diemsnional look of this card. Stunning!
Have a great day!
XX

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Davi, this is absolutely adorable, and your granddaughter is going to LOVE this card! What a great take on the sketch, and I love the colors! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow this is beautiful!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Davi! What a fun little scene you created!