Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Saturday Challenge

at Friends of Speedy TV is to make a double punched edge on your card. For my card I started with a piece of pink Bazzill paper and added a MME dp that I punched with a Martha Stewart     punch.
The white center was embossed with a folder and stitched on. The sentiment is from the Celebrate Set and stamped on the Bazzill. It was cut out with a Spellbinder Fancy Label die. The flowers are from the Tiny Flower Set and colored with pencils.


13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is pretty!

jimlynn said...

Oh, Davi, this is so beautiful! I love all that wonderful pink color and the double punching is so pretty. Beautiful card!
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the stitching!! It looks amazing!! The punched borders are gorgeous!! And the flowers are so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KarinsArtScrap said...

elegant and beautiful Davi
Gr Karin

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Love the stitching with the embossed background and the border punch.

Melody said...

Pretty, elegant card! Love the embossed background.

Stella said...

Subtle and sweet; lovely!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is quite beautiful Davi love the colours and design an amazing creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Davi, I love the embossed background and your fabulous stitching, pretty flowers too! I hope you had a nice weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

alexandra s.m. said...

Such a beautiful card Davi!
very delicate and feminine!
Thank you~

Unknown said...

Davi your card is stunning. Seems like great minds think alike...we used the same punch.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This looks so sweet!

CherylQuilts said...

Davi, what a beautiful card! I love the double-edge border and your beautiful stitching to the embossed background! And I always love flowers, and your pencil coloring is lovely! Hugs!