Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Saturday Challenge

at Friends of Speedy TV is to make a double punched edge on your card. For my card I started with a piece of pink Bazzill paper and added a MME dp that I punched with a Martha Stewart     punch.
The white center was embossed with a folder and stitched on. The sentiment is from the Celebrate Set and stamped on the Bazzill. It was cut out with a Spellbinder Fancy Label die. The flowers are from the Tiny Flower Set and colored with pencils.


13 comments:

  1. Oh, Davi, this is so beautiful! I love all that wonderful pink color and the double punching is so pretty. Beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the stitching!! It looks amazing!! The punched borders are gorgeous!! And the flowers are so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the stitching with the embossed background and the border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, elegant card! Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is quite beautiful Davi love the colours and design an amazing creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Davi, I love the embossed background and your fabulous stitching, pretty flowers too! I hope you had a nice weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Davi!
    very delicate and feminine!
    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Davi your card is stunning. Seems like great minds think alike...we used the same punch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Davi, what a beautiful card! I love the double-edge border and your beautiful stitching to the embossed background! And I always love flowers, and your pencil coloring is lovely! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete