Translate

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Good Morning Friends...

Can you believe August is just about gone? We are supposed
 to be cooling down into the low 100's by next weekend, woohoo summer is winding down!
So anyways onto our Friend of Speedy TV Challenge this week. The card 
that none of us really wants to make. A Sympathy Card is this weeks theme.
My friend's son passed away last week so I made two trying to decide
 which one to give her.  The first one I used the image from the
 Oriental Joy Set with a little bit of coloring. I didnt want to use a
 sympathy sentiment so the thinking of you is from the Chrysanthemum Set.

For this card I stamped the tule images from the Marsh Silhouette Set as is the
sentiment attached with a brad.
Stop by and join the Challenge this week!!

12 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Both so beautiful and Especially love the white stamping
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

jimlynn said...

Both are beautiful Davi. I seldom use the sympathy sentiment too.
Lynn

Lisa said...

Both of your cards are absolutely beautiful, Davi!! I love the designs of each one!! I'm so sorry you need one...and for your friend's loss. Which ever one you send will bring comfort. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards Davi
Gr Karin

coldwaters2 said...

Two wonderful cards Davi I especially love that first one it is superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

kReN said...

Your cards are perfect, Davi! TFS! kReN

Barbie said...

Both of your cards are beautiful Davi.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

You made two lovely cards but I especially love the yellow of the butterfly in the first card. Pulled the colors all together.
hugs

Tammy said...

Both cards are beautiful Davi! The DP matches the image perfect on the first card and I love the image on the second card! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Karin said...

Both cards are beautiful and suited for the occasion I think.
But I prefer the blue one.
Groetjes Karin x

*Vicki* said...

These are both really stunning designs Davi!! I really love floral papers on the top card and I love the white stamping of the image!! Thanks for sharing my friend! HUGS

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Both are fabulous!