Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Saturday Friends....



Candles is the challenge, cut out, embossed or image.
 Show us a candle on your card for the new Friends of Speedy TV Challenge
 Since I didnt  have an image or folder I have cut my candles 
out of some red paper adding a little shaddowing, drips and flame atop.
 My papers are from Paper Studio Country Christmas Pak. 
After cutting out the candles I punched and die cut the foliage and pinecones with 
Spellbinder dies and Martha Stewart punch. The matted sentiment is from the 
Poinsettia Set. The candles were easy and fun to make and it made a quick 
and easy card.I added a little doodling across the top to go with the hearts.
Stop over for a little jump start on inspiration.
 My teammates have used a variety of ways to make candles.


15 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful Christmas card Davi love the candle image also the papers and that wonderful sentiment, superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! I love all the hearts along with the pretty candles. Great doodling on this too!
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful candle card Davi
Gr Karin

Lisa said...

This is stunning, Davi!! The candles look amazing!! I love the pinecones and stitching!! The sentiment is so beautiful!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Davi.

Ros Crawford said...

You did a brilliant job Davi ... Those candles are so pretty!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card Davi and amazing stitching!
Bravo!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It turned out beautifully!!!!

Karin said...

Gorgeous christmas card, great background papers!
Have a lovely week!
Groetjes Karin x

*Vicki* said...

I love the crackle in the candles! The sentiment and stitching add so much to this design Davi!! Really wonderful Christmas card!! HUGS

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Davi!! I love the candles and that beautiful background paper, perfect sentiment too! Have a great week my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful Davi. I love the paper you used on the candles.

Pat said...

Awesome job. Great shading

Janis said...

Oh, my.....what a wonderful card!!! Love all the little details you added to make it really special. Those candles are AMAZING!!! I love the heart background, the sprigs of greenery, and the stitching. Fabulous work!!! Everyone on the team has done such an awesome job with this challenge. I am in awe!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Davi! Puts me in the festive mood!