Translate

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Welcome August....


Another month and the worst of summer will be over!!
Cooler evenings coming, and I can't wait. So here we are another
 new Friends of Speedy TV Challenge. A woven background is the challenge
 this week.My card is a pretty quick cas of sorts. My time has been very limited 
since I'm caring for my friends cat. He has to be fed and medicated 5 times a day. 
Im also taking care of her house, plants and other kitties while she is  gone for surgery. 
The fortunate perk is she is also my boss so I can leave work to do it. I do have 
to say  it  is a blessing to be able to help even if it keeps me extra busy.
I used three different dps in green for the woven part, sort of staggering
 them so they dont make a perfect square.. The Morning Glory image is 
from the Friends Set colored and cut out. The mat is a embossed 
Spellbinder Scalloped Circle. The butterfly was a punched one from a
 friend I embossed and added the antennae.  
The sentiment is from the  Tiger Lilies Set.
Do Stop by and check out all the other beautiful inspiration
my teammates have created!!


7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card with flower Davi
Gr Karin

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love the paper weaving ... such a gorgeous card! How sweet of you to look after the kitties! Have a good weekend!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Davi!! I love that woven background!! It looks amazing!! The flower and butterfly are so beautiful!! What a stunning card!! How sweet you are to take care of your friend's kitties and house while she's having surgery!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Barbie said...

Davi, your card is stunning. I love the colors you used and your coloring is beautiful.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card; love the soft colors with the blue image. Fabulous!

*Vicki* said...

What an amazing design here Davi!! I just love your paper strips and your floral image is beautiful over it!! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am loving it.