Translate

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Heat and more heat!

It has been a hot week and I sure will be glad to see fall come bring a bit of cooling for us!
Are you all ready for a new Challenge??
 Today it is an easy one, all you have to do is use some Bakers String!
 Fortunately for me my friend sent me a couple packages a while back
. One was lavender so decided to do a Christmas card using  lavenders.
 My Skate image is from the  Ice Skate Set and the sentiment from the Presents Set.
The Snowflakes were punched with a Martha Steward Punch out  
of vellum and crystal glitter added. The frame is a Spellbinder with more \
crytal glitter on it. The Sentiment was hung with a brad.
Be sure to stop over and share your Bakers Twine creation with us this week!!

9 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful colors; love the sparkly blades. The twine with the tag is perfect! Fun card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh so pretty, and my favorite shade too!

Barbie said...

Beautiful card Davi. Love all the glitter.

Stella said...

Fab design and the skates are a lovely focal point,. Fab us e of twine too!
Have a great day!
X

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Davi! I love the lavender colors and the beautiful snowflakes! Have a great week my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful card Davi!
Love the monochromatic feel here ;)

*Vicki* said...

You've really got me thinking cool thoughts for sure!! :) I just love the sparkle on your skates and snowflakes!! Gorgeous make my friend! HUGS

Mary Marsh said...

this is so pretty Davi-and a way to cool off by thinking of ice skating-we are finally getting hot and humid days after all the rain and cool weather we had-our veggie garden is bursting-not quite ready for anything to change just yet (lol)!!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Davi loving the colours and that image the tag and twine are a fabulous touch.
hugs
lorraine x