Translate

Friday, December 13, 2013

A Z fold card

is the Challenge at TTSTV #80 this week.There is a great tutorial 
that makes it very easy if you dont already know how
 to make one! Im trying to get my Christmas Cards
 finished up so this one is a bit masculine for my brother The dp paper is 
           stitched onto the hunter green base. The Sentiments are from the
    Poinsettia Blooms Set.The band is punched with a 
MS arches punch, the gold is a strip 
embossed with Judikins Egyptian Gold. The deer is from
the new Dec.release Bow Hunting Set  heat embossed
in brown and cut out. I mounted it onto the Spellbinder Scalloped 
Circle and added to the band. The flourish is a MFT die.

The sides lift up in a Z fold to reveal the inside. I stitched the dp
on the insides of the fold. The inside center was stamped with the
tree also from the new Bow Hunting Set. The sentiment is from the
You're An Angel Set.
We would love to see you stop by and join in this week.
My teamies have plenty of GREAT inspiration for you!

18 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is a great gut card!! Love that fir tree!

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great masculine Christmas card Davi-and the z-fold really steps it up a notch-I love it-hope your Christmas celebrations are enjoyable

Benzi said...

Davi, that is a super card for a guy. Wonderful z-fold and love the tree inside.

Lagene said...

EXCELLENT Z Fold card!!!! Love the stitching and the Bellie Band is perfect!

Anonymous said...

A Christmas beauty, for sure!!!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the paper!! The tree on the inside is fabulous!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jimlynn said...

I've never made a Z fold card but it's so pretty! Love that patterned paper you used on this too. The inside is fantastic. Very masculine looking and I know your brother will love it.
Lynn

Jane said...

Davi, your card is so nice!!! I love the papers and the stamp set done with this!!! Thanks for the nice comments about my card.
Hugs

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Davi this is just totally fabulous what a great card fold I love the papers and stamps you have used this is a super, super card
hugs
lorraine x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is one awesome creation!!!!

Stampsnob. said...

Wonderful card Lovely colors..........Lis

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! Love that flourish die. :)

I see you have a new header and profile photo...so pretty! :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty Christmas card.. Loving your new look here..

Hugs~

Karin said...

wow gorgeous card, love the sentiment!
Have a lovely weekend!
Groetjes Karin

Kimberly S said...

Love the images and the fold Davi! Perfect guy card too! hugs, Kimberly

Tammy said...

Gorgeous masculine card Davi! I love the fold and your beautiful design... fabulous inside too!
Hugs, Tammy

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Davi! What a fabulous fancy masculine card! Thanks for the inspiration!

*Vicki* said...

Oh I must remember to try this one out!! :) I really love your design and your papers go so perfectly with your images!! Really stunning design my friend! HUGS