Translate

Monday, December 23, 2013

Wedding or Engagement...


Friends of Speedy TV has a new Challenge today. Its wedding/ engagement. 
I deviated a bit and did an Anniversary card! I didnt have a wedding sentiment 
and didnt want to use a congrat one! My friend Martha sent me these cute 
papers for Valentines but I used this one on the Anniversary card. Simple 
with the embossing stitching and a few Spellbinder layered hearts. 
Stop by and see the beautiful cards my teamies made!








This pic made me laugh! I took it early Sat.morn before I left for Vegas. My sis
 was transported to the hospital there Thurs night. They were
 sleeping so soundly they didnt even wake up
 when the flash went off.

Our Boston has this pink blankie he pulls everywhere and
sleeps with. From the angle I took it the 
Chihuahua looks like he is on his side but was actually lying on his back
 with his legs straight up in the air.

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous card and such a great photo!!

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful Davi!! Love the pinks and design here! :) Great photo too!! LOL! Have a Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year! :) HUGS

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Davi!! I love the hearts and the papers!! The stitching is fabulous!! Your doggies are so sweet!! I hope your sister is doing better. Saying prayers for her. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janine said...

Pretty card, great photo too. I hope your sister improves and you have a good Christmas

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Davi, I love the layered hearts and your fabulous stitching! Oh my that picture is so sweet, I love it! I hope everything is OK with your sister.... sending hugs, Have a wonderful Christmas my friend!
Tammy x

jimlynn said...

Tammy, this is like a breath of fresh air! So pretty in all the pink.
Your little pups are adorable! Our doxie sleeps on his back with all four legs in the air too. Really a fun sight to belond.
Hope your sister is ok and sending hugs your way. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Lynn

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Davi! Love the scalloped heart! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card and such sweet little doggies. Hope your sister is alright. Have a very merry Christmas Eve and a wonderful Christmas.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So very sweet and romantic. Have a wonderful holiday!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful card and such a darling photo of the dogs. :)

Peanut said...

Gorgeous cards, Davi...but I have to say, you doggies steal the show! Pink blankie?! That is just too cute. Wishing you and your fam, including the fur-babes, a Blessed Christmas!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts