Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

Time for a new Tutorial Time with Speedy TV Challenge....

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Ours was a little different, first time 
in my whole life I didnt spend it with family and have dinner together. My sis
 just got out of the hospital Christmas Eve and not able to together and my 
parents werent feeling well. My husband and I just hung out and had pizza 
which was a first for Christmas dinner LOL! This weeks TUTORIAL is 
a Sunburst Card. This was fun, easy and makes a very nice background.I 
went with dps in the green and blue tones then used the  Single
 Dogwood Blossom cut out and foam dotted on.
 The HB from the Today Tomorrow and Always Set.
 A little SU navy ribbon and its done.
Today is my daughters birthday and this is for her.
Stop over and give this technique a try, so easy you will love it!

12 comments:

Lagene said...

WOWZERS! I love your color & paper choices and the single dogwood blossom is perfect!

Ros Crawford said...

Aw so sorry about your Christmas ... hope your family are soon feeling better and you can have a belated get together ... Love your card ... I adore blues and greens together ...

jimlynn said...

I really had to laugh at what y'all had for Christmas dinner! Jim and I were by ourselves too and we had a hamburger and fries!!! LOL! It's a shame we couldn't have been together since pizza sounds so much better! Hope your family is feeling better now.

Love your card Davi! Those rays of patterned paper are so pretty as is the flower! Gorgeous card!

Lynn

*Vicki* said...

This is so beautiful Davi!! Really love the blues and the pretty papers! HUGS :)

Stampsnob. said...

Could that be more lovely ? No it is the best............Lis

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Davi! Love the beautiful blossom and mix of pretty patterned papers!

Pat said...

That is lovely. Perfect colors and patterns mixed together

Jane said...

Beautiful card Davi! I love the colors.

Unknown said...

Loving the papers you used for your card. Looks wonderful my friend.

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such pretty design!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Davi, I love the colors and that beautiful sunburst technique!! I hope things get better for your family!
Sending hugs, Tammy

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Davi!! I love the sunburst design!! I will have to check out the tutorial!! I hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday!! And that you and your hubby had a fabulous Christmas...I love pizza so it sounds like a great Christmas meal to me!! New Year hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts