Translate

Monday, December 16, 2013

Love the Cardinals..

from the Christmas Cardinals Set. I have used the one with the holly for my card today.
 The Friends at Speedy TV Challenge this week is what else but a Christmas Card!
If you are like me there is always a last minute one you need . I have colored mine and 
cut it out with a Spellbinder Scalloped Oval. The red tab was embossed with 
a snowflake folder. The stripped dp stitched on and all was attached.
 I had in mind a gold button but just didnt have one the right size so 
had to make do with white. Be sure to stop by and join 
in our Challenge this week.

15 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Super card ... I love how you have the diagonal piece there ...

Leah said...

So pretty! Love your coloring and love the diagonal strip behind the bird. Your new blog header is so pretty! It looks like Sedona AZ...is that where it is? If so that is so close to Flagstaff where I am :)

jimlynn said...

David, this is sensational! Love the coloring on that pretty red bird and your design.
Lynn

Benzi said...

Love the bird and the stripes. Great design! I like your new header, too.

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The cardinal is so beautiful - you colored it perfectly!! I love the design and the button!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karin said...

Beatiful card, lovely red and white background!
Groetjes karin

Janine said...

Great layout and great cardinal

Heather Rogers said...

What a beautiful Cardinal! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Davi! That cardinal is gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is just beautiful, Davi. Love the awesome cardinal!

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Davi!! I love that cardinal image and it's colored beautifully!! I hope you week is going good so far my friend!
Hugs, Tammy

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous Davi!! LOVE the red Cardinal and sparkle!! :) HUGS

AppleApricot Wen said...

It's beautiful!! I love birds. We don't have cardinals here and I think they're so beautiful. Wishing you a sweet Christmas season. Hugs

Unknown said...

Beatiful card!

Gail said...

first - I like your new banner on your blog and second - your card is outstanding! I hope your sister is OK