Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

White and Silver...

Happy Monday to you all hope you are staying warm
. Here in the U.S. much of the country is experiencing Very cold temps.
My friend Martha in Minnesota is having below 0 temps and even here 
in the desert it is freezing, unfortunately some of my garden got it even
 though things were covered! Monday means a new 
 embossing folder for the base of my card, then a old 
Spellbinder die for the silver metal. I used a white brad 
at each corner. The silver embossed sentiment is from the 
Poinsettia Bloom Set.
A little jewel garland across the bottom and a jewel in the
 snowflake for a little more sparkle. I like the wintery look
 that it has. Come join us this week and you could
 be the lucky winner of the stamp set!


10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is absolutely stunning Davi!! So elegant looking! HUGS ;)

jimlynn said...

It's a little chilly where we are too - but nothing like the weather they're having in the northern states! Brrrrr.......

This is so gorgeous! Very elegant and love the white and silver. Beautiful!

Lynn

Janine said...

I love your use of dies and embossing with the sentiment - it makes for one pretty card

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card.. Lots of yummy layers my friend. Yep it pretty cold here in Washington as well.. But it is suppose to warm up in the next couple of days..

Take care my friend.

Hugs~

Tammy said...

WOW this is stunning Davi! Gorgeous embossing and dies, I love the extra bling!! It's been sooo cold here in Colorado too!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Davi!! I love the silver and the dies you used!! It's so beautiful!! It's been so cold here and snowy with a little bit of ice thrown in!! I miss summer!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a beautiful card, Davi! Love the silver/white combination and your wonderful sentiment! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Davi this is so pretty and really elegant!

Benzi said...

The white and silver colors are so pretty and you've given your card so much texture. I think it's beautiful.
I'm sorry about your plants being harmed. They're just not used to these cold temps, are they?

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Davi! this is spectacular!